United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties held its 2020 Annual Meeting last night virtually, welcoming new incoming directors and thanking outgoing directors for all their time and hard work.
Recognition of outgoing directors included:
- Tom Hunn, Lycon
- Terry Whitmore, Nekoosa Public Schools
During last night’s meeting, the 2021 officers were elected:
- President Emily Weiler, Paper City Savings
- Vice President Shalina Schumer, WestRock
- Secretary Jessica Fox, Aspirus
- Treasurer Lynn Knight, Nekoosa Public Schools
Directors elected with three-year terms:
- Dale Bikowski, Sentry
- Craig Broeren, Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools
- Jessica Fox, Aspirus
- Jada McDougall, WestRock
- Shalina Schumer, WestRock
- Keith Wilkes, NextHome Partners
Directors appointed for one year:
- Nate Quinnell, Prevail Bank
- Emily Weiler, Paper City Savings
- Doug Wenzlaff, Solarus
And finally, the board thanked Pam Mallek for her service as the 2020 President. Mallek welcomed Emily Weiler as the 2021 Board President.
About United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties
United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties is focused on the building blocks of a better life: Education, Financial Stability, Health and Safety Net Services. We mobilize our community in these areas by: supporting partner programs, community coalitions, and initiatives; providing 2-1-1 and Volunteer Center programs; and creating collaborative partnerships within our community.
You can help when you LIVE UNITED: Give, Advocate and Volunteer. To learn more please visit www.uwswac.org.