At a Glance
Date - April 9, 2019
Location - Hotel Mead
Cost - $10.00 per person
Registration - 7:45am
Breakfast buffet- Begin eating as guests arrive
Program begins - 8:00am
Deadline to nominate volunteers - March 5, 2019
Deadline to RSVP for the event - April 2, 2019
National Volunteer Week - April 7-18, 2019
How to Nominate a Volunteer
The deadline to nominate a volunteer was 4:00pm on March 5, 2019.
How to RSVP for the Breakfast
The deadline to RSVP was April 2, 2019.
Read About our 2019 Nominees
- Volunteer nominations must be received by 4:00pm, March 5, 2019
- Photos must be uploaded online or emailed by April 2, 2019
- RSVP form is due April 2, 2019
- National Volunteer Week is April 7 -13, 2019
- Volunteer Recognition Breakfast is April 9, 2019 at 7:45am at the Hotel Mead
To RSVP for the Volunteer Breakfast
Step One – Who Will Pay?: Cost is $10.00 per person. Organizations need to decide who will pay for the meal(s) - the nominating organization or the nominated volunteer(s). (It’s okay to ask the volunteers to pay for themselves if there is a large group; and/or you don’t have the budget.) You will also need to decide who will pay for any guests of the volunteer(s).
Step Two – Communicate With Your Nominees(s): Let your nominees know of your plans. You can send a letter, an email, or tell them personally about registration for the Breakfast. This is important to reduce confusion and ensure we don’t receive any double-RSVPs or double-payments.
Step Three – RSVP For The Breakfast
If your organization will RSVP and pay, submit payment by April 2, 2019.
- Fill out the registration form and return it with your payment – OR –
- Register online and make a credit card payment through PayPal (you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card).
If the volunteers will RSVP and pay:
- Organization needs to provide copies of the enclosed form to the volunteer(s).
- Organization needs to provide information about how to RSVP online.
When you RSVP online a ticket will be automatically emailed to you. You will need to print this and bring it along to the event. If you are unsure of who your guests will be at the time of RSVP, list “Guest 1,” “Guest 2,” and so on. Let us know ASAP when you know who your guests are. If you RSVP manually, we will enter your information into our event software and you will receive an email with your tickets. You can also pick up your tickets or we can mail them to you.
More Important Information
- Payment will NOT be accepted at the door.
- RSVP will not be accepted and reserved until payment is made.
- You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay online.
- Make checks payable to United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties.
- Our mailing address is: United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties, 351 Oak Street, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494