- Children are ready to learn by start of school.
- Youth have access to mentors, role models, and enrichments outside of the school day in a safe environment which enhances: personal growth, character development and academic achievement.
- Early Years Coalition: collaborating with community businesses and organizations to provide support and create community awareness highlighting the importance of the first thousand days of life as 80% of brain development occurs by age three.
- Youth Success Coalition: inviting youth to participate in discussions to help accomplish the coalition's goal.
- Learning for Life Reading Mentor Program
- Great Book Giveaway
- Stuff the School Bus
- BornLearning Academy
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for Learning for Life in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Volunteer to be a reader at Great Book Giveaway! Click HERE.
- Donate school supplies or volunteer for Stuff the School Bus. Click HERE.
- Get involved in the discussion, join us at our coalition meetings. Click here for details.