Generate Excitement for your Campaign!
One great way to get your co-workers/staff fired up about United Way is to strive to achieve one of our campaign awards! These are presented at our annual Thank You Celebration. We will send out a special press release announcing our award recipients, post them on our website and highlight in our Annual Report!
Per Capita Award
The Per Capita Award is given out to employers with at least 5 people and have per capita giving (not average) of at least $70. They are awarded at three different levels:
The Participation Awards are given to companies that experience high employee participation during their campaigns. There needs to be a minimum of $50 per capita giving to qualify. These are distributed in three different levels:
Community Service Award
The employees and employer will be awarded a plaque on the first year (year tags on each subsequent year) when at least 25 people are employed and these conditions are met:
a. 10% increase over previous year (corp. and employee contributions combined).
b. At least 75% of the employees make a gift
Our 2021 Award Recipients
PER CAPITA AWARDS
Gold Awards: $150+
- Nekoosa Public Schools District Office
- Paul Gross Jewelers
- United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties
Silver awards: $100-$149
- ERCO Worldwide
- Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Lycon, Inc.
- NextHome Partners
- Paper City Savings
Bronze awards: $70-$99
- Doorworks Inc.
- FEY Printing Co.
- McMillan Memorial Library
- Mid-State Technical College
- Rapids Ford, LLC
- Wisconsin Rapids Family Center
- Wood County Human Resources
- WoodTrust Bank
Gold Awards: 95-100%
- Nekoosa Public School District Office – 100%
- NextHome Partners – 100%
- United Way of South Wood & Adams Counties – 100%
- Wisconsin Rapids Family Center – 95%
Silver Awards: 90-94%
- None for 2021
Bronze Awards: 75-89%
- FEY Printing Co. – 77%
- KeySavings Bank – 89%
- Lycon, Inc. – 81%
- Paul Gross Jewelers – 75%
- Wood County Health Department – 84%
- Wood County Human Resources – 80%
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARDS
- None for 2021