- Community members have access to shelter.
- Community members have access to food.
South Wood County Homelessness Coalition:
- Distribution of the "State of the Homeless" Snapshot
- MOU between member organizations which streamlines ability to communicate clients needs to each other and deliver services faster
- Conduct twice-annual Point in Time Homeless Count, where volunteers count and survey any homeless individuals during a specified date and time
South Wood County Hunger Coalition:
- Distribute the "Food Provider Poster" which provides descriptions and contact information of all food resources in south Wood County
- Host the annual "United We Can" event at Witter Field in June to provide awareness around food insecurities in our community with food sculpture contests.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for Point In Time (PIT) Homeless Count. Contact Amy Fluno at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Put together a team or sponsor a team for the UNITED WE CAN food sculpture contest. Click here for more details.