- Opportunity to submit requests for needed volunteers. These requests may be listed in the Volunteer Opportunity Column (heard every Wednesday morning on WFHR at 8:30am, shown on Wisconsin Rapids Community Media channel) and included in email blasts.
- Opportunity to register your agency on the website: www.volunteerinnerwisc.org.
- Consultation/technical assistance on volunteer related issues.
- Advance notice and priority participation in volunteer recognition / recruitment events, such as the Volunteer Recognition Breakfast.
- Promotion of volunteerism such as National Volunteer Week and Day of Caring.
- Registration information for national, state and local volunteer coordinator conferences.
- Access to resources through the Volunteer Center’s membership in national and state organizations, such as Points of Light Foundation/Hands On Network, and Wisconsin Volunteer Coordinators Association.
- Orientation of new directors of volunteers.
- Certificate of affiliation.
Complete this application by December 21, 2018.
For questions, contact: Amy Fluno, firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-421-0390.