- Early Years Coalition is working on plans for hosting a viewing of the documentary “No Small Matter” in April 2020.
- Financial Stability Coalition is partnering with Boys & Girls Club Nekoosa Center to provide a financial literacy themed family night.
- Supportive Community Health Services Roundtable participated in a Dementia Friends informational session.
- Hunger Coalition is collaborating with Wood County Emergency Management, Red Cross and Salvation Army to provide an emergency planning training for Hunger Coalition members.
- Homelessness Coalition met in November to discuss regional homelessness issues.
- The Youth Success Coalition is collaborating with Lincoln High School’s Academic & Career Planning Coordinator to host an area Teen Job Fair in March 2020.
Caption: Erin Van Asten, Financial Stability Coalition member, reading to children at the Boys and Girls Club.